Thursday 27 June 2013

David Wood - just another puppet in the 21st century.

Salaam dear viewers...

Recently on You-Tube I've been watching some videos of this man called David Wood. His speeches and debates are widely known around the world, and through one of his encounters, we are told that he has converted one Muslim during his lifetime too - as far as I'm sure. He's been like a virus spreading on the computers, and absolutely brainwashing people with his stupendous Muslim resources references.

He appears on the show Jesus or Muhammad? regularly with his guests and a host who knows nothing but to accept the phone calls of Sunnis! It's the God Damn truth guys! David Wood (below center) has his own blog called http://www.answeringmuslims.com/ and has his articles and views also published on http://www.answering-islam.org/ web too. 


Through out his speeches and shows, there is one thing which I really want to know, has this man ever had a debate with a Shia Scholar's perspective of looking Islam? And as far as I know, NO! Continuously throughout his debates, he refers to Bukhari and Muslim, and fools the Muslims (Sunni by the way) easily with strong references that Rasool-ul-Allah (God forbid) was a pedophile, child raper and so forth.

Therefore, dear viewers, there are 2 things which we can conclude here,
a) Sunni resources tell us straight on how rude they are to the Prophet of Allah (swt)
b) And I insha'allah have taken a step against them, and are preparing articles in reply to them.

Dear viewers, I will ensure you some strong proofs regarding my perspective of Islam, and will tell the world - how strong a religion Islam is! And by religion Islam, I mean Shia Islam of course. Just be patient dear viewers, just be patient...

Raees Mustafa  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Muhammed,

    You're absolutely correct. Though I've been in more than 40 public debates, I don't recall debating a Shia scholar. Almost everything I know about Islam comes from Sunni sources (apart from the Qur'an, of course). If you know of any Shia scholars interested in debate, let me know.

    David

    ReplyDelete